The Office Administration program at Rhodes State College prepares individuals to serve as administrative support personnel and office managers. These individuals receive extensive course work and hands-on training in traditional office skills, the latest software applications, and supervisory and managerial skills. Emphasis is placed on the following:
- managing the information flow in the office,
- handling client/customer relations,
- providing effective communication within the organization and with the general public and the business community,
- solving problems and making decisions, and
- supervising other workers.