What to Expect at Rhodes State
- You're registered now for classes. Be sure to note the payment date for tuition and fees and make sure that you completed the book voucher form that was provided at orientation.
- All new students will receive an invitation to New Student Welcome Day in August. This event, held on a Sunday afternoon, is a celebration of you and your decision to attend Rhodes. You can buy your books, talk to faculty and staff, explore campus, and eat a hot dog or two!
- The Barnes & NobleBookstore is located on campus. You can also buy your books online at bncollege.com.
- You will soon receive notification regarding when to get your Student ID card. This card will include your picture and your Student ID number.
Be sure to activate and check your Rhodes State email account. Official information and updates will be sent to you via this account.
- Explore student activities and athletics. A lot of great things happen outside the classroom. We want you to become involved on campus and enjoy your Rhodes State experience.