- Students must first secure an accommodations plan from the College's Accommodative Services. Testing Center staff will assist students through the process to understand what accommodations are available.
- The entire testing area is considered a Reduced Distraction testing space. Students do NOT need an appointment for Reduced Distraction testing.
- No appointments are needed for students with Extended Time accommodations.
Appointments are required for students with Reader and/or Scribe accommodations. Students may call, email, or schedule appointments in person for the use of a private testing room.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 2 days prior to testing.
- Testers with Reader and/or Scribe accommodations receive priority scheduling for private testing rooms.
- Private testing rooms are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis; schedule appointments as far in advance as possible to ensure space is available.
Please read the Testing Standards for more information.