The ACT Residual Test is an acceptable alternative to the National ACT for students who are officially enrolled students. If you haven’t received your official notice of acceptance, you are not eligible to take the ACT Residual Test at this time.
The test results are only valid at Rhodes State. No reports will be issued to high schools, colleges or agencies.
- Pre-registration is required. The Registration Form is available in the Business Office, PS 222; Advising Office, PS 148; or Testing Center, TL 132. Directions for completion are on the form. There is a $40 non-refundable registration fee.
- All Allied Health and Nursing majors at Rhodes State College should register for this test if they have not taken the full ACT test.
Upcoming ACT Residual Test Dates
- March 26, 2016
- June 18, 2016
- September 17, 2016
- December 10, 2016
ACT Residual Test Day Process
- The testing process begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. Late arrivals will not be allowed.
- A photo ID is required, no exceptions.
- See the registration form for prohibited calculator information.
In the event you cannot attend the testing session you registered for, call the Testing Center at 419-995-8476 at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule to the next testing date without forfeiting your prepayment.
Please read the Testing Standards for more information.