Contact the Testing Center
Technical Education Laboratory, Room 132 (TL 132)
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8 AM - 8 PM
||11 AM - 3 PM
What you need to know to test
- All Rhodes State College students must bring their Rhodes State College ID.
- All other testers must bring a government issued photo ID. Some tests require more than one form of ID; please call us for specific test requirements.
- Depending on the test instructions, the Testing Center provides pencils, scratch paper, and calculators.
- All personal belongings must be secured in a Testing Center locker prior to testing. Items include, but are not limited to, purses, book bags, wallets, cell phones, food and/or beverages, and jackets. The Testing Center staff may ask to check pockets prior to testing. Anyone refusing, may be turned away and not allowed to complete a test.
- You cannot leave the Center before completing the test. If you choose to leave the room after starting your test, you will have completed your test and must turn it in to the Testing Center staff or submit online.
- All testing must be completed by closing time. All tests must be submitted online or to Testing Center staff at closing time, regardless of how much time is permitted for that test (ex: if a tester arrives at 7:45 p.m. to take a 45-minute test, the tester would only have 15 minutes to complete that test by 8:00 p.m. closing time). Please plan your time accordingly.
For more detailed information, see Testing Standards.
WE ARE A NATIONAL COLLEGE TESTING ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED TESTING CENTER
AND A PEARSON VUE AUTHORIZED CENTER