The Center for Distance and Innovative Learning supports educational opportunities for students who need access to a flexible delivery format to complete their degree. The center provides services to support the college’s distance education and effective use of instructional technology to facilitate optimal learning outcomes and student success.
- Supporting distance learning and technology-mediated learning.
- Learning management system administration, training, and support.
- Assisting faculty with online course design and development.
- Instructional design counseling, training, and support.
- Providing faculty professional development opportunities.
- Coordinating the college’s efforts to ensure the quality of distance learning courses and programs.
8 am - 5 pm
Monday – Friday