New Student Orientation
Students officially admitted to Rhodes State College should make plans to attend a new student orientation session. At orientation students will:
- Learn how to be a successful student
- Meet other new Rhodes State College students
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
Orientation is recommended for all entering new students. Each orientation lasts approximately 3 hours.
RSVP for New Student Orientation
Upcoming Orientation Dates
Students starting Spring semester (January 11, 2016 start date)
Monday, November 23, 5:30 p.m. (students with majors/programs in Allied Health, Business, Public Service, Information Technology, Engineering Technology, Allied Health, and Associate of Arts/Sciences)
- Tuesday, December 8, 5:30 p.m. (students with majors/programs in Nursing, Business, Public Service, Information Technology, Engineering Technology, and Associate of Arts/Sciences)
- Thursday, December 17, 1:00 p.m. (students with majors/programs in Nursing and Allied Health)
To find the division of your intended academic program, please click here. Remember, you must attend an orientation that corresponds to your academic program/major or certificate.