1) Go to Rhodes State College’s website www.rhodesstate.edu
2) Locate Quick Links on the right side of the page and select AdvisorTrac.
3) Log in using your R# as your student ID and your birthdate (mmddyy) as your password.
4) Once you have logged in you will be on the Main Menu. From here you can schedule appointments and review future appointments.
5) Select Search Availability on the left side of the screen.
6) Choose your center as Advising and select your advisor. The division assigned to each Advisor is listed first followed by the Advisor’s name. Then select a range of dates you are available to meet with your advisor.
7) Hit the Search button. All available appointment times will appear at the right.
The following is a key to the color coding of appointments:
Indicates times advisors have for walk-in students. It is always advisable for students to schedule appointments, as walk-in students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and the number of walk-ins per advisor per day is limited to 6 students. However, if you have an issue that cannot wait for an appointment, you can utilize walk-in time.
1 on 1
The Bright Green sections indicate appointment times that are currently available.
multi-person class or group
This is reserved for Group Advising sessions.
8) Click on the time that you would like to have your appointment and select a Reason from the drop down menu that identifies your appointment need. In the Notes section type in your phone number so we can call send you a reminder call the day before your appointment. To adjust the time of your appointment select the clock icon on the right side of the window. To have your appointment start at a later time select the first time and use the - + at the top of the box to adjust the time. Also be sure to adjust the duration to either 00:30 or 01:00, for a half hour or hour appointment. Always be sure to adjust your time properly!
9) Once you have saved your appointment time you will be returned to the Main Menu where the time your scheduled time will appear as an upcoming appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, click on the symbol to delete your old appointment time and repeat the scheduling process.