Directions for Submission
Have your writing assignment in Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect or Rich Text Format only! (NO Microsoft Works) If you have a Microsoft Works document, you must save it in Rich Text Format first.
- Go to Rhodes State College Home page at http://www.rhodesstate.edu
- In the "Quick Links" drop down menu, choose "Submit Your E-Portfolio"
- Type your Rhodes UserName and Password and click the "Sign In" button. If you are unsure what that is, please contact the Rhodes Help Desk at (419) 995-8069.
- Select the portfolio course for which you are submitting a paper.
- Click the browse button to find the file that you would like to submit to your portfolio. Remember you may be uploading your document from your floppy disk (A: drive), the hard drive of your computer (C: drive), or your Rhodes State network drive (M: drive)
- Choose the file and click open.
- Click the "Submit to Portfolio" button to submit.
- Print 2 verification sheets showing the file was uploaded. Provide one to your instructor and keep one for your records. Please also keep a copy of the paper you submitted for future reference.
REMEMBER: You can submit only one writing sample for each course. Once the writing sample is submitted you will no longer see that course listed as an option for future submissions.